Thursday, August 9, 2012

Picture It - Behind the Scenes

Well friends I wanted to share a little bit of the “behind the scenes” on our photo shoot. Jenny and I had a great time getting pics shot by our friend Jennica for the blog. But, as you well know not every pic is a keeper. Poor Jennica had to deal with our talking, making jokes and other ridiculous behavior as she shot our pics. She did a great job and I think she had a laugh or two also. Here are a few that I thought were too funny not to share. Enjoy!

 Misfits

 Hmm/Blue Steel  



You want me to do what?

  
Can you get rid of this for me?

Laugh

Can I help you?

No Really you smell fine to me!


I hope these give you a nice chuckle today. We really had a blast doing them. The weekend is almost here!
Daspri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine from our friends